Qualities required of the individual:
• The ability to think critically as well as find out of the box solutions.
• The capability to work within a team, be motivated and collaborate with others well.
• Creative aptitude, rational thinker and pro-active.
• Great communication skills, the knack of being able to challenge and debate concerns as well as solve problems.
• Extremely structured and organised.
• Excellent attention to detail and reasoning skills.
The individual’s principal objectives:
• Report development using different tools.
• Interpret technical and functional design requirements.
• Design, code, and test technical solutions.
• Contribute to knowledge base as software evolves and maintain expert level awareness of relevant standards, practices, and tools.
• Act as a resource for future development efforts for applications, Websites and Web-based tools.
• Unit testing and verification of developed code, including set up test environments.
• Monitoring hosted environment and backups.
• Assist in physical and logical database design.
• Encourage and engage in open collaboration within team and with other teams.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
• Diploma or equivalent experience in Systems, Web and Database development (B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science will be an added advantage).
• Experience in developing and implementing of applications and or websites.
• Ability to work and respond quickly to users' needs.
• Basic understanding of ERP systems will be an added advantage
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in multiple applications/software.
• Excellent understanding of the web and mobile applications.
• Proficiency in - C# , VB and C++
• Object-Oriented Programming Methodologies and Techniques.
• T SQL
• Visual Studio 2012